We have all heard about Botox and its popularity in the market. Men and women have been using it for a long time. Botox is legally approved for use and is highly impactful in improving your skin’s appearance. Botox is proven to remove wrinkles and fine lines, which is why so many people prefer to administer it. It is a medically supervised aesthetic procedure, and injectable Botox guarantees natural-looking results.
You can visit a consultation session in the clinic for botox in Epsom. The specialist will check your condition and administer suitable treatment. They will ensure that the results make you look young and vibrant. Botox for rejuvenating ageing skin is a trending topic since it can miraculously transform your appearance and make you look radiant.
What is Botox?
The Botox or Botox Cosmetic is an injectable wrinkle and muscle relaxer. Made from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum, it is also the first injectable botulinum toxin. It paralyses certain groups of muscles, temporarily, where the injection is given. Eventually, educes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
How Does the Botox Work?
Botox is a neurotoxin. It targets the nervous system and disrupts brain signal processes that stimulate muscle contractions. Eventually, it causes the muscles to paralyse temporarily.
The muscle where the doctor pushes this injection cannot contract. The wrinkles soften and relaxes. The botox injections prevent your nerves from releasing acetylcholine which is the main component responsible for muscle contraction. This way, the muscles stay stiff.
People administer botox injections at certain areas of their faces. Botox can effectively reduce the following –
- frown lines, glabellar lines, elevens, also known as the wrinkles between the eyebrows
- horizontal creases on the forehead
- crow’s feet or wrinkles around the eyes
- fine lines at the mouth’s corner
- “cobblestone” skin on the chin
The administration of the entire procedure usually takes about a few minutes. The doctors at the clinic for Botox in Reigate need not push any anaesthesia. The injection causes minor discomfort with negligible side effects. To notice the full effect, you have to wait between 7-14 days. If you are taking some medicines, you should consult a specialist before taking the injection.
The effects of the first botox injection last for 3-6 months, after which you are advised to go for a follow-up treatment session.
Benefits Of Botox Injections On The Skin
- Treat ageing skin and look radiant and youthful
- It is an accessible injection
- The skin looks smoother
- The treatment is safe and effective
- It does not create a frozen look, as most people believe
- The treatment is semi-permanent with negligible side effects
- It provides excellent value for money
- You can gain high self-confidence and esteem
- Less allergic reactions and mild symptoms like migraine can show
- The impact is long-lasting, and you can see results instantly
- Eliminates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Meet The Professionals
At Beauty By Holly Nichole, you can avail services for cosmetic skin treatment like Botox in Crawley. They offer a range of aesthetic procedures at affordable price rates. The specialists administer the Botox treatment carefully so that you glow with young and natural skin.